Aqua Cruise Gold Coast
Private Boat Charter Gold Coast. Exclusive Use for personal and corporate Adventures
At Aqua Adventures we explore, we educate and we protect the natural treasures nature has given to us. Private Boat Charter Gold Coast. by Aqua Adventures offers a diverse range of activities including scuba diving, snorkeling, whale watching and now swimming with the whales. We love and live for the ocean and play an active role in protecting it for our future generations. So come and join us on our one of our boats and make some amazing memories you will never forget.
Charter our custom-built adventure boat for exclusive private charter Gold Coast use for your group and optionally enjoy a swim with the whales as well.
Big Blue 1
Is our primary whale watching vessel. She is an 8m long, semi-inflatable, rigid hull adventure boat with a capacity of 12 guests. The vessel provides an incredibly intimate feel of closeness to the water and has optional clears that provide protection from the weather when required. Due to its small size and quiet engines, whales love to check out this boat. Multiple access points ensure easy water entry and exit, essential for getting swimmers into the water when the whales come out to play.
CHARTER OPTIONS – Please call to discuss – 07 5591 7117
- 3 hour return Broadwater cruise with island stopover
- Book a private scuba or snorkelling adventure
- Available for private Whale Watching Adventure (June to Oct)
- Invite your friends, family or work colleagues to swim with the whales (Aug to Oct)
- Cruise to Tipplers for lunch
- Wildlife encounters on water and on land
- School or University Groups
- Spreading of ashes at sea
- Great for photographers and nature lovers
Your private charter Gold Coast will be on-board our primary vessel “Big Blue 1” an 8m long, semi-inflatable, rigid hull adventure boat with a capacity of 12 guests. Whilst spectators are more exposed to the elements, we have adjustable clears that provide protection from wind and rain if required. The vessel truly provides an incredibly intimate feel of closeness to the water. Due to its small size and quiet engines, whales love to check out our boat up close. Should the weather be against us on the day we will arrange a voucher for a return visit on a future date.
- Our boats can be chartered any day of the week
- Weekends and public holidays incur a small surcharge
- Catering available on request
- Additional guides, staff are available on request
- Big Blue 1 – 1/2 day from $1190 (max 12 people)
- Big Blue 1 – Full day from $2200 (max 12 people)
BOOKINGS & PAYMENT
- Select a date
- Click on Book Now
- Optional – Add any Whale Swimmers
- Enter your personal details
- Enter promo code or voucher code if you have one
- Check-out and receive our booking confirmation via email
- A small booking fee is charged by the system provider on check-out
- Meet us at Aqua Adventures (previously Southport Fish and Dive Centre) 95 Marina Parade, Southport.
- Your confirmation email and reminder emails will include a map and a hyperlink for directions.
- Please be on time (15min prior) as we have to depart on time.
Arrive 12.00pm – Depart 12.30pm
Includes a fully qualified skipper
Optional – Snorkelling Gear (add $20 per person)
Option Guide (Required for water activities)